Thursday, July 31, 2008

No painting to post today, well, at least not yet.  I felt like I needed to get on here and post something so that people didn't think I fell off the face of the planet.  Rest assured, I have not.  I know you were probably unable to sleep wondering, "what happened to Jeff?"  I went on a short trip back home, couple of days... It was the Shelving Trip.  I put shelves up in the garage for my Mom, and shelves up in my Dad's studio.  I got some books on drawing from my Dad, and in the paging through them on the flight home, got some ideas for my painting.  I haven't painted in so long.  It seems I haven't had a good session since my show a month ago.  I just haven't been aching to paint, and the auditions have kind of taken over as well.  I've been out 5 times this week already, and it's not friday yet.  It's a good thing.  

I'm hoping to get some painting done this afternoon, then it's off to class tonight, (Improv classes) I perform friday night with family coming in for the weekend.  Realistically, I think next week will be when I finally get some painting done...

No comments: