Friday, October 13, 2006



One hour later...

For a long time I stared at this monstrosity and thought of something positive to put here. "I finished it in the self-imposed 1 hour window." Yeah, looks like it. "At least it hasn't hurt anyone" not that I know of anyway. "At least the exercise is done for the day" Hmmm, yeah, I guess I'll stick with that one. Dad, Bruce, you guys were right. Sunsets are hard. About halfway through this piece of shite I had a cloud, one cloud, that I could live with. That cloud no longer exists. Oh well, tomorrow's another day, right? I guess I pulled that tree yesterday out of my ass. I like trees. I remember going to see the "Bodyworlds" exhibit with my Dad a few years back. For those of you unfamiliar with it, it's an exhibit with cadavers preserved using a resin, you get to see the body in a totally new light. The exhibit in theory was kind of macabre I guess, but then, it became beautiful as I saw the human body for what it is: a masterpiece. Anyway, this is a long-winded tirade just to get to the point of the bronchial tubes in the lungs. When I saw them on display, they looked like beautiful, intricate trees.
See you next week.

No comments: