Monday, February 05, 2007



Untitled
5"x7", acrylic on fiberboard

This is a piece I reworked from friday. I just wasn't feeling it on friday and couldn't bring myself to post it. I've felt kind of stuck for about a week...tough to focus on the painting. It sucks, because up until that time, I really felt good about my painting, and then, inexplicably, it came to a screeching halt. Well, all I ask is that you keep your eye out for my art mojo. If you come across it, would you kindly ask it to come back home? Thanks.

1 comment:

Diane Widler Wenzel said...

This one is like rust on an old battle ship. Wonderful. I see no hint of the drying of the flow that you describe. Sometimes it is best to walk away and come back another day. For me when my mojo departs I feel frantic. I will slash away with the clasp of cymbals.