Friday, October 31, 2008


"Landscape 7"
9"x12"
Acrylic on stretched canvas
$100

"Abstract...blah blah blah... composition... blah blah blah..." 

Oh hell, who am I trying to kid? This is an abstract landscape.  Plain and simple.  Sure, it's similar to yesterday's post where I placed it horizontal and called it "One White Line", but when I showed yesterday's piece to my wife, she said she liked it, and promptly proceeded to turn it on the vertical.

Yup.  Another abstract landscape.  

I paint these on their side, horizontally, and it's how I've been seeing things lately, even dreaming of this kind of setup:  the dark colors on the left, lighter on the right, lines etc.  When I show the pieces to my wife, or my art rep, they both like them vertical.  

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.  

No comments: