Wednesday, October 01, 2008



Untitled
5"x7"
Acrylic on fiberboard
Government Bailout Package Price:  $50 

Ugggh!  

Okay, let me get this off my chest:

It's F&%#ing HOT here! 

We just returned from a short trip, and when we returned... well, let's just say someone needed to tell Southern California that It's Officially Autumn.  Is the heat an excuse for this painting? No.  It has been a while, though, and it's really been a while since I sat down and banged out a painting of the day.  My blog has really become more like the Painting of the Month.  I'm close to finishing 3 much larger pieces, or, at least I thought I was close on a few of them... we'll see what tomorrow brings.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stunning colours. Influenced by the f*&*ing heat by any chance? LOL
Hope things have cooled off a bit...
At the bottom right there is a red horizontal that looks like a curl of paint rolling of the surface - fantastic stuff.